Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Progress

Here is my original idea of using a graph and separating the components on individual pages inside a booklet. The color palette is close to what I want and I am confident in the large block of solid blue used throughout. However, I am still struggling with composing the elements altogether. This is clearly in progress. I think the separation of components is very comprehendible and you get the steps of communication and a conversation well. I believe the visuals work well, either the postcard conversation or Monday's Posts - icons. I am still working with all the elements, but am in a confident place of the actual educating of how communication works. I have read up a bit in a book Interpersonal Communication Everyday Encounters, it has helped greatly and have come to the conclusion that the majority of what I need to work on is the functionality of the graphic design portion and a little less on the educational content.

Still have a long way to go, but I'll get there.

Here are a few screen shots of the reading and my process.



Once again... These are just skeletons for the design!

No comments:

Post a Comment