Thursday, March 11, 2010

Conference Timeline Progress

Right now I am slowly observing all the implementation and time sensitive components within a conference. Right now I'm going through the planning stages and considerations of how long to wait for attendee response before planning the size of event and scheduling guest presenters. I'm still working with 12-6 months out and problem solving how much designing and implementing needs to be done at that stage of planning. I'm working with the time-line first to help me define what absolutely needs to be a consideration of interaction with a design artifact. In so many words, the timeline is helping me define my concept map, instead of the other way around.

I'm also just starting to color coordinate the similarities of my concept map. I'm going to define the Practical, persuasive, and poetic next by also color coating the type.

No comments:

Post a Comment