Thursday, November 19, 2009

Project #4 - Resume progress and process

Here is my resume thus far. The toy robot is just a fun idea I had of representing fun, showing my age, and exude a sense of mechanical skill fusing with the creative world. I tried to think of myself as a color and I've come up with an orange/brown tone to show my down-to-earth nature and quiet passion.
I've included a section on passion/brief self-statement, skills, education, awards & volunteer work, and work experience within my resume. I also have a logo for myself that I might try out in place of my current name. So far this is what I have. I am thinking of containing everything within an interesting folded package or folder of some sort for a drop-off, and have evidence of my working resume for the digital output. My cover letter and references are also included on separate pages. My references are a mixture of academic, personal, and professional. I am currently working on my cover letter.



No comments:

Post a Comment